- This small sized jigsaw puzzle is made of thick cardboard with child friendly colours.
- It contains 24 puzzle pieces, which the kids have to arrange in order to find the correct fruits and vegetables with respective to the alphabet.
- Enhances the memory – the child might need to recall the colour, shape and size of the different pieces before placing them.
- Develop motor skills – every puzzle plays a vital role in developing the motor skills of a child.
- Eye-hand coordination – when the child turns, flips and removes the puzzles pieces they learn how to bring a balance between their eyes and hands.