- The telephone game turned in to the number family and party game.
- Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes.
- It is miscommunication at its best. Share the fun, spread the laughter. Telestrations is perfect for family parties, fun with friends or entertaining a crowd. No drawing skills required.
- Telestrations is the visual version of the classic telephone game where you draw what you see, then guess what you saw to reveal hilarious outcomes. Here’s how to play and laugh out loud. Each player starts with their own erasable sketch book, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each player’s secret word.
- The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words what they see and passes again.
- The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess. This continues until everyone s sketch book passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where it is time for the big reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. Just like the game of telephone, the outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious.